Are you tired of trying getting into your favorite pair of skinny jeans? No matter how much you fight against it, there is just no room for you to breathe in those pants? If the answer is yes, do not get disheartened. You are not alone here. There are thousands of other women who have a great body otherwise, except for their thigh area that does not match with their adorable figure. Thighs have been trouble area for many and sometimes needs special attention. Women often get frustrated trying to achieve it and leave trying, probably at a time when they were just there!
Here are some outdoor workouts you will need doing in order to get super sexy thighs:
Any kind of workout should start with a little cardio training to make your thigh muscles active and warm them up. Outdoor exercises are great as you can do it in various ways, the hard way or the fun way-any way you like it.
- Running/jogging: Nothing beats running in open air for cardio training. A 30 minutes jogging at a slow pace or fast running for 15-20 minutes are great for your thigh muscles as well as whole body workout.
- Brisk walking: If you are not a runner, or do not like doing it you can also replace it with a brisk walking of 30-40 minutes routine. It would do almost the same good for your thighs.
- Dance class: Do you want to do it the fun way? Join a dance class! Dance classes are great workout for your thighs, and also more enjoyable than any other exercises!
Dieting can help you lose the fat from your thighs, but get this. Without workout, it is hard to get thighs toned; as diet does not shape your muscles in way you want it. Keep the fat away from getting on your thighs and simultaneously do strength training to curve your thighs and make it strong. Many women believe that strength training will make their thighs bigger and the muscles will bulk up, which is wrong. Bulking up muscles require training with heavy weights and taking high calorie diet. If you exercise with lightweight and listen to your trainer, you will not get masculine thighs. Rather you will end up with strong, sexy and slim thighs. Strength training should be covered 3-4 times every week, and should be done at alternate days giving your muscles enough rest to adapt to the procedure. Your strength training may include following exercises:
- Dumbbell lunges: Lunges are excellent for the back of thighs. Starting can be done with basic lunges and later on, you can use dumbbell to level up the intensity. A proper lunge includes a large step forward with hands on hips, and a lunge down and back up.
- Dumbbell squats: Regular squats can be done with weights or dumbbells for intermediate level. Squats are very effective in thigh toning and shaping.
- Leg extensions: Start with putting right amount of weight on the weight stack, then sit properly on the machine. Placing both ankles behind the leg bar, hold the handles on the side of the seat. Always keep upper body straight in exercises. Now lift the legs straight, lift weight in a slow and sustained manner.
- Leg curls: Leg curls work on hamstring muscle groups. It can be done it supine position, or seated upright position. After placing the body properly and putting weight on the machine, curl your knees, hold for 3-4 seconds and release.
- Side step squats: Side step squats are another version of regular squats doing by stepping sidewise. 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions each should be done at alternate days.
Thigh exercises are a long maintenance work and a good grasp over your thighs would not come that easily. Only dieting is never enough to get rid of the cellulite and extra pounds you have on your thighs. On the other hand, patience and dedication to your exercises can help you reach your goal in no time. So continue with the exercises, and you will be able to surprise your friends and family and also be an inspiration to them!